Comment on Start investing in mutual funds @ Zerodha

Akshay A commented on 30 Nov 2016, 10:50 AM

Mark, Since you and your father are the holders of the share certificate:

Submit a notarized copy of the death certificate along with the Share certificate, dematerialization request form and transmission form.

Hope this clarifies

View the full comment thread »