Comment on Start investing in mutual funds @ Zerodha

Nithin Kamath commented on 28 Nov 2016, 09:30 PM

Raghu, you need to request for a DIS booklet for your friends account (similar to cheque book) from us. Once your friend receives it, he will have to fill up your demat account number and shares that he intends to transfer and submit it to us. The transfer can then happen.

View the full comment thread »