Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Akshay A commented on 14 Nov 2016, 06:37 PM

Hi Salim,

The existing resident demat account cannot be converted to NRI status. The resident SB bank account also needs to be changed to NRO or you can open a new NRO account with any bank. You’d have to close your resident account and open an NRI Trading & Demat account.

You can write to us at [email protected] for any queries.

View the full comment thread »