Comment on Start investing in mutual funds @ Zerodha

Nithin Kamath commented on 30 Oct 2016, 01:25 PM

If SIP is in demat form, you can just transfer it to your zerodha demat account using DIS slips provided by your other broker. Once transferred, you can start a fresh SIP at Zerodha.

View the full comment thread »