Comment on Taxation Simplified

Nithin Kamath commented on 08 Feb 2013, 05:27 AM

Yes Kanan,

Profit or losses make sure you declare it every year, do go through the blog..

If you make 12lks profit then it becomes your business income and you will have to pay taxes as per the slab provided above in the blog.. But while filing your return you can declare the various costs like internet, advisory charges, electricity etc any charge that you incur for trading in the markets..

View the full comment thread »