Comment on Taxation Simplified

Vinay. commented on 07 Feb 2013, 06:29 PM

This blog is really very informative, thanks to Zerodha for educating your clients and also for giving such a nice brokerage services in India.

A) If we are filing IT Returns as business profession in current financial year as a professional trader and in the next year if we stop trading can we file a IT returns as salaried employee (ITR 1) or as an investor(if there is any small investment), is there any impact if we change our IT returns method year on year. How the losses of current financial year can be recovered in the future ?
B) Can we adjust our trading losses for income from dividend and bank deposit interest.


View the full comment thread »