Comment on NRI trading on Indian Stock Exchanges

Akshay A commented on 14 Sep 2016, 11:36 AM

Hi Shankar,

1. Opening the Trading & demat account with NRE account (PIS accounts with either Axis, Yes or HDFC)
It would be easier:

1. If you plan to send the documents from overseas, you’d have to get the PAN Card, Passport, Overseas address proof and POA (Power of Attorney) attested.
2. If you plan to apply when you’re in India, We can have someone verify the documents (PAN, Passport originals) and collect the documents from Chennai.

2. Attested documents need to sent along with the forms. As detailed above.

View the full comment thread »