Comment on Classifying Your Market Activity

Nithin Kamath commented on 22 Oct 2018, 11:38 AM

1. Yeah, you can revise your ITR.
2. If it is extremely small you can maybe show this capital gains and use ITR2. Otherwise ITR3.
3. Debatable, but you can maybe show it as short term capital gain.

View the full comment thread »