Comment on Classifying Your Market Activity

Nithin Kamath commented on 27 Apr 2018, 09:56 AM

1. yes
2. No issues if you show one share as STCG.
3. Calculate all realized gains for more than 1 year and those less than 1 year. You have to pay taxes only on realized gains, so don’t have to declare what isn’t already sold.

View the full comment thread »