Comment on Taxation for Investors

Nithin Kamath commented on 29 Aug 2017, 09:22 AM

If it is a joint account, ideally the person who earned the money is taxable. If you want to show it under your wife, best to open a bank and trading account in her name and do it separately.

View the full comment thread »