Comment on Taxation for Investors

vijay kumar commented on 27 Jul 2017, 08:21 PM

Please see below and suggest which ITR form I need to fill.

– Salaried employee with total annual income of 1.3L.
– Intraday/speculative profit of 13k.
– Intraday/speculative turnover of 15k.
– Short-Term profit of 2L.
– Short-Term Turnover of 80L.

Thanks in advance.

View the full comment thread »