Comment on Classifying Your Market Activity

ABS commented on 25 Jul 2017, 10:10 PM

Dear Sir, i am a private employee and a regular trader and trades in F&O mostly in zerodha (intraday as well as BTST), i have even done some Short term equity trading, how to proceed with tax filing..which ITR to consider am i required to fill ITR 4 ? or can i go ahead and file returns thru Clear tax website with addition of F&O in same STCG column please guide sir.
one more thing wanted to ask volue of trading activity (turnover) would be considered how in case of F&O trades like margins used or whole lot value ?

View the full comment thread »