Comment on Taxation for Investors

vijayaram commented on 25 Jul 2017, 04:45 PM

I made loss, intraday=2000.00 ,short term capital loss=38000.00 in financial year 2013-2014. i didnt declare these losses in my itr1 at that time. now1) can I revise the itr, if so which form to be used.2) I made intraday loss=12000.00, stcg=22000.00 in fy2016-2017. which form to be used for filling itr. And can I adjust the stcg losses occurred in 2013-2014, with profit of 2016-2017

View the full comment thread »