Comment on Taxation for Investors

HARSH SHARMA commented on 21 Jul 2017, 11:09 PM

I have income of Rs 493000/- from salary and i have Short term capital gain from shares (STT Paid) of Rs 16000/-. Further I have long term capital loss of Rs 28000/-. What is my Income tax payable. In earlier years i had short term capital loss also. Can it be carried forward now.

View the full comment thread »