Comment on Classifying Your Market Activity

Nithin Kamath commented on 03 Oct 2016, 10:22 PM

If you sold shares in a fear of price eroding and you bought this back and that too as a one off incident, you can consider this as capital gains itself. If you show this as an intraday trade, you will be required to use ITR4.

View the full comment thread »