Comment on Classifying Your Market Activity

Ankita commented on 05 May 2016, 12:28 PM

Hi Nithin,
i am Employee in private company and have a salary 7lpa. I have opened trading account in nov-15 , i have invested 6000 RS and started learning trading. Most of trading i have done Intraday and some delivery based also which i kept less than 4 days. I suffer loss in delivery based trading and turnover is 21000 and intraday turnover is 700.
I wanted to know do i required to audit and record audit-book as its less than 8% of turnover, which form i have to fill for income tax return and which category is best for me as trader (Business Income), Invester (Capital Gain) or both.

Thanks in advance.

View the full comment thread »