Comment on The IPO Markets - Part 1

Nishikant commented on 20 Apr 2016, 08:56 PM

Really good article sir☺
But i have few doughts ,
Cant u take company to ipo without involving investors or venture capatalists ???

And can promoters own 90% of shares and remaining 10% for public ????

View the full comment thread »