Comment on Classifying Your Market Activity

Nithin Kamath commented on 22 Mar 2016, 07:53 AM

After the latest CBDT circular, yes you can.

You will need to divide this expense on your own. We are working on a new tax P&L which will do this, but will take some more time.

View the full comment thread »