Comment on Taxation for Investors

Nithin Kamath commented on 11 Mar 2016, 01:55 AM

You will have to reply to that notice saying the same, and attach proofs (bank statement, trading account ledger and P&L). It is best to file returns even if there is a loss.

View the full comment thread »