CMS operates in three segments:
- Cash management services - which include end-to-end ATM replenishment services, cash pick-up and delivery, network cash management and verification services, and cash-in-transit services for banks.
- Managed services - which include banking automation product sales, deployment, and associated annual maintenance, end-to-end Brown Label deployment, and managed services for banks, common control systems, and software solutions, including multi-vendor software solutions and other security and automation software solutions as well as remote monitoring for ATMs.
- Others - which include end-to-end financial cards issuance and management for banks and card personalization services
The public offer of CMS Info Systems comprises an offer for sale of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 1,100 crores from existing shareholders.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
|As of August 2021||629.72||84.47||5.71|
|Issue Period||21st December to 23rd December|
|Finalization of Allotment||28th December 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||29th December 2021|
|Credit of Shares||30th December 2021|
|Date of Listing||31st December 2021|
|Mandate end date||8th January 2022|
|Anchor Investors Lock-In End Date||22nd January 2022|
How do I apply to the CMS Info Systems Limited IPO?You can apply for the CMS Info Systems Limited IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
Where do I check the allotment status for CMS Info Systems Limited IPO?You can check the allotment status for the CMS Info Systems Limited IPO on the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent.
Alternatively, you can also check the allotment status on the NSE website.